CIRL is launching a series of free CPD courses and workshops for all educators who want to know more about evidenced-informed practices in teaching and learning.
Our CPD courses will be hosted at EtonX (https://etonx.com) and will be available in the following dates.
- w/c 4 May How can character education promote wellbeing and happiness?
- w/c 11 May How to improve engagement in adolescents.
- w/c 1 June How to develop resilience in students.
- w/c 8 June What do we know about Gen Z and how they learn?
- w/c 15 June What works in teaching and learning and how do we know?
- w/c 22 June How to develop independent learning skills and mastery of a skill.
Our workshops will be hosted on Zoom and will run on these dates
- Character education with Professor Bill Lucas 11 May 4pm (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-can-we-learn-from-research-in-character-education-tickets-103785637636)
- Engaging pupils in primary education with Professor Dame Alison Peacock (18 May 4pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/challenges-of-remote-learning-in-primary-education-tickets-103846325154)
- Developing resilience with Dr Kathy Weston 8 June 4 pm (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-student-resilience-with-kathy-weston-tickets-103665289672?ref=estw)
- Stretching gifted and able students with Ian Warwick 29 June 4pm (link to follow)
More dates to follow.
DM us on Twitter @Eton_CIRL for links to sign up.